This post illustrates actual working Whatsapp hacking methods in easy steps. After few research we got 3 Whatsapp hacks and Tricks.
1. WhatsApp Sniffer
This application is designed to demonstrate that the security of WhatsApp’s communications is null. WhatsAppSniffer just use the TCPDump program which reads all the WIFI network packets and filters those which has origin or destination WhatsApp’s servers. All messages are in plain text, so it does not decrypt anything, complying fully with the legal terms of WhatsApp (3.C: “While we do not disallow the use of sniffers Such as Ethereal, tcpdump or HttpWatch in general, Any we do going efforts to disallow reverse-engineer our system, our protocols, or explore outside the boundaries of the ordinary requests made by clients WhatsApp …. “)
For WPA/WPA2 encrypted networks, if uses the tool ARPSpoof (optional).
- A Rooted Android Device.
- Your Victim Should Use Same Wi-Fi Through Which you are connected.
- WhatsAppSniffer Donate ★ root v1.03.
2. Decrypting Conversations
– Copy the folder “Whatsapp” on the SD card to your backup location (e.g., PC)
– (ideally also) use the app Titanium Backup to backup the full whatsapp application together with its data, copy the backup from the folder “TitaniumBackup” on the SD card to your backup location (e.g., PC)
– Use this tool Whatsapp Backup Extractor (download in this thread) to show the chats in a friendly readable format. The necessary files “wa.db” and “msgstore.db” you will find inside the Titanium Backup archive “com.whatsapp-[Date]-[some digits].tar.gz”, alternatively (without Titanium Backup) you can use the msgstore.db.crypt file from the folder Whatsapp/Databases on the SD card.
– use an Iphone Backup Tool to get the file net.whatsapp.WhatsApp/Documents/ChatStorage.sqlite, e.g. I-Twin or Iphone Backup Extractor. Make sure to create an unencrypted backup with Itunes, as these tools can’t handle encrypted backups. Another possibility are forensic tools like UFED Physical Analyzer.)
– however, it seems that this file is encrypted? Currently we don’t know how to get the unencrypted messagestore.db file
– Blackberry not supported yet!
– Nokia not supported yet!
3. Using Spywares
Using 3rd Party Spywares can be very useful for spying not only WhatsApp Conversation but also many things like, you can able to Track GPS Location, you can capture the lock screen passwords and they can be also used for monitoring Websites. there are many spywares in the market but i recommend is BOSSPY. Because it’s free